As a duly chartered local body under the authority of the United States Grand Lodge of Ordo Templi Orientis, Star Sapphire Lodge operates in accordance with Grand Lodge regulations in addition to local and national laws and guidelines.
To allow the greatest freedom within the lodge with the maximum amount of reasonable safety, Star Sapphire Lodge has adopted the following policy for indoor, in-person events:
- Attendance at indoor, in-person events is limited to Fully Vaccinated Persons (FVPs) only.
- Someone is considered FVP two weeks after receiving either:
- the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
- the only dose of a one-dose vaccine (J&J).
- FVP status must be verified with the Lodge Master before being admitted into the lodge by viewing that person's vaccination card (both physical and digital cards are acceptable). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange verification.
- Note: please do not send digital images of your vaccination record via email - O.T.O. and Star Sapphire Lodge cannot and do not save or store medical information.
- No person who is not a verified FVP will be admitted into the Lodge.
- Any person, regardless of vaccination status, who is experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection will not be admitted into the Lodge.
As the COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation, this policy may be updated from time to time. This policy was last updated on July 21st, 2021.
This policy applies to all Star Sapphire Lodge events that take place indoors. Regulations pertaining to outdoor events will be in accordance with local, national and venue-specific guidelines.
To learn more about COVID-19 symptoms, visit the CDC page here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html.
For information about COVID-19 in Los Angeles County, visit http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/coronavirus/.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and how to schedule your vaccination, visit http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/vaccine/index.htm.
For more information about O.T.O. operations in the United States during the COVID-19 Pandemic, visit the United States Grand Lodge COVID-19 information page here: https://admin.oto-usa.org/covid19.